No Products in the Cart
The Cayman Pro 1/24 RTR truck was definitely the best 1/24 high-end rc crawlers of year 2023 and now we are exciting to announce a next generation, the Cayman Pro SZK.
The Cayman Pro SZK is equipped with many new improved items that help make the Cayman Pro SZK the ultimate 1/24 rc crawlers for 2024, the King of all 1/24 rc mini crawlers.
- This will enhance the visual appeal and visibility of the Cayman Pro, especially during low-light conditions. Make sure the new body is durable and provides easy access to internal components.
- The plastic axles from the Cayman Pro is now upgraded to full aluminum axles with brass components and metal gears. That will significantly improves strength and durability. This should also enhance the overall robustness and high-end look of the crawler.
- The plastic driveshaft from the Cayman Pro is now upgraded to steel driveshaft that will provide added strength and durability, especially in demanding off-road conditions. They are less prone to bending or breaking compared to plastic drifshaft in the Cayman Pro version.
- High skid angel 7.5 degrees can improve the approach and departure angles, reducing the risk of getting stuck on obstacles. This modification enhances the crawler's ability to navigate challenging terrains.
- Combining the ESC and receiver into one unit can reduce clutter and simplify the wiring setup. Ensure that the integrated unit maintains the high-quality features of the individual components. The integration of wireless app connectivity in an RC crawler like the Cayman Pro SZK offers a convenient way to adjust and fine-tune various settings on the fly without touching the vehicle.
- Oil shocks provide smoother and more adjustable damping, allowing for better suspension tuning based on the terrain. This upgrade contributes to improved handling and stability.
- High-clearance aluminum links will enhance ground clearance, reducing the chances of getting hung up on obstacles. This is particularly beneficial for tackling rough and uneven terrain.
- The addition of new, bigger, and higher-quality rubber tires with a diameter of 1.2 inches is a significant enhancement of the overall off-road capabilities and appearance of the Cayman Pro , providing enthusiasts with a more enjoyable and realistic experience.
These upgrades collectively enhance the performance, durability, and appearance of the Cayman Pro, making it a more capable and visually appealing RC crawler.
- 30A/50A Lizard Pro Esc with receiver and APP wireless module all-in-one unit
- Mini Stellar Transmission with 1806 2000kv Mini Komodo brushless motor
- Aluminum oil shocks
- Metal gear digital servo
- 1.2inch Terrain wheels and tires
- Hard plastic body
- Long aluminum links
- Portal axles
- Magnet mounts
- Delrin version cursore
- Carbon fiber main chassis
- Full aluminum axle and gear with brass cover and metal gears
- LED light system
- 3CH Radio
- Furicar Smartphone app control both on iOs and Android
- FREE Lifetime firmware updates!
Needed to run: 2s or 3s LiPO battery (Batteries with PH2.0 connectors) and 4 x AAA Battery for Radio Transmitter.
Please take note: Battery compartment dimension 37x25mm
|Blue, Purple, White
Apart from the rear axle breaking, magnets coming off the body and the body rubbing tight on the front suspension all within 5 minutes absolutely great. Now waiting on replacement parts.
Built for the niche crawler, great base to dial in and expand lines, tires already swapped, killed servo on day three of outdoor usage, stronger servo inbound ..along with a lighter lexab body....all in all....
one epic rig!!!!!
Well it finally made it ,my new szk came today and i was stoked . And then i wasnt. didnt RtR’s used to have batteries? these dont.so i had to find a battery that fit in the 25x37 mm space. i gave up and just ordered a couple of 2s and a couple of 3s that will hopefully fit.so i wont be reveiwing anything but the looks.ok looks get a 8 because i prefer to be able to put whatever body i want on my offroad vehicles.the cab is substantial but seems heavy well see. the the wiring is kind if haphazardly wound around the cab totally taking awy from any kind of scale visials i had. (these lights better be bitchin or they will be the first thing to go. the shocks look good a. little red anodizing to match the motor and trans. they could have splashed a little red on the wheels or linkage to fullfill the look. well thats all the reviewing i can do til the batteries show up,so keep you eyes on yer mailbox cause if you ordered one ,hopefully yours shows up soon.later
This thing looks absolutely amazing!! The aluminum shine is right on time!! HC links WHAT???? YEP!! The new Lizard ESC/reciever 2n1 is a bit big but I guess it has to be. Love the look of a roll cage in windows.Lights don't work properly but thats minor and we'll address that later.