No Products in the Cart
FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several brushless ESCs for mini crawlers with the famous LIZARD line of ESCs. Being the first FOC-technology ESCs ever being designed and produced for the mini crawlers, the LIZARD ESCs have changed the games for the mini crawlers. They are super small in size, butter smooth and amazingly powerful.
However the team is not stopping; after over 6 months of testing and designing, FURITEK team releases another next evolution of the FURITEK ESCs, the high-end, upper performance line of brushless ESC for mini crawlers. Introducing the new FURITEK PYTHON brushless ESCs that inherited the awesome features above of the LIZARD ESCs but now with new enclosing case for dust proof and waterproof. We no longer have to worry about the brownout of the big servos or heavy weight of some modified trucks with huge 5A built-in BEC that can be run at multiple voltage from 5.5V to 7.4V for Python and up to 8.4V for the Python PRO. We also no longer need to wire a separate bigger BEC for the ESC or running 3-cell lipo power setups.
- FOC (Field-Orientated control) technology
- Live tunning on Furicar app
- Super slow and ridiculously smooth throttle control
- New firmware algorithm to consistently smooth up the start up to FOC stage
- Work with Brushed/Brushless motors (config via app, default is brushless)
- BIG BEC for power-hungry servos
- Mini size and light weight
- Super easy programming via App on both Android and iOS
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Bluetooth module built-in so no longer a separate wires and bluetooth module controlled by Furicar App
- Waterproof and dustproof with an enclosing plastic case
- FREE lifetime firmware updates
- Supports 2-3S lipo batteries
- BEC: 5.5V/7.4V 5A
- Constant current: 40A
- Burst current: 70A
- Built-in power switch
- Dimensions: 1.57x 0.78x 0.6 (inch), 40x20x15 (mm)
- Weight: 5.7g (0.2oz)
- A new Two-channel radio system
|Blue, Purple, White
Works well, good size.
I have one of these paired with a Cedar in a TRX4M based buggy. I thought I was going to have to re-gear it from stock transmission ratio when I was running it on a lizard ESC but when I swapped to the Python its way smoother down low and ironed out the chop I had when FOC would kick in and out. Now I think I may just keep it as is and have a Buggy that can also jump stuff and race around with my kids mini monster trucks.
Great products and customer service. Keep on rocking guys.
Totally recommended awesome
Although it has a plastic case I seems durable. Had one go out but customer service was awesome and allowed me to upgrade to the aluminun case Python. Furitek is an amazing company.
The Python is a great esc. The shape is a bit funky. Had to get creative when installing without sliders.
Super easy to use definitely easy for beginners looking to go brushless.
Great esc! Slow crawl is amazing.
Nice small size and easy to install. I like the on/off switch. Works well with the Cedar motor in a TRX4-M.
Made my mofo bam run smooth