No Products in the Cart
FURITEK PYTHON X BRUSHED/BRUSHLESS ESC WITH KOMODO TEN FOR 1/10 RC CRAWLERS
FURITEK team in the past 3 years have been designed and produced several brushless ESCs for mini crawlers with the famous LIZARD line of ESCs and the new top-of-the-line Python line of ESCs. Being the first FOC-technology ESCs ever being designed and produced for the mini crawlers, the LIZARD and PYTHON ESCs have changed the games for the mini crawlers. They are super small in size, butter smooth and amazingly powerful.
Today FURITEK team is excited to announce a bigger brother of Lizard and Python, the all new PYTHON X esc for 1/10 RC crawlers. The PYTHON X esc offers superior precise control of maneuvering through challenging terrains helping drivers master every obstacle. The throttle response is incredibly smooth allowing the crawler to move slowly and steadily realistically thanks to the FOC technology.
One of the best features that separates FURITEK from others is the ability to adjust parameters such as throttle control, braking strength, and punch power on the fly on FURITEK app. This customization allows drivers to fine-tune easily the crawler’s performance according to their preferences and specific terrain they are navigating on the fly.
The FURITEK KOMODO TEN Brushless Outrunner Motor which is designed for RC crawlers due to its excellent low-end high torque output at low speed. It provides smooth throttle response and predictable power delivery for precise control during crawling, enabling the driver to navigate obstacles accurately.
With our high-performance ESC and brushless motor, the possibilities for your RC crawler are limitless. Feel the drill of conquering new challenges, explore uncharted territories, and experience unmatched control like never before. Elevate your RC crawling experience with our FURITEK innovative Brushless ESC/Motor Combo – a reliable companion for all your off-road adventures.
- FOC (Field-Orientated control technology)
- Live tunning on Furicar app
- Super slow and ridiculously smooth throttle control
- New firmware algorithm to consistently smooth up the start up to FOC stage
- Work with Brushed/Brushless motors (config via app, default is brushless)
- Small size and light weight
- Super easy programming via App on both Android and iOS
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Bluetooth module controlled by Furicar App included
- Waterproof and dustproof with an enclosing CNC aluminum case
- Over-temperature and max current protection
- AUDIBLE ALERTS for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff.
- FREE lifetime firmware updates
- High low-end torque
- Low KV rating provides more torques at low speeds.
- Efficiency cooling system
- High-quality material with reliable magnets and durable bearings
- High-end CNC aluminum case
- Special designed 12S-14Pole Outrunner brushless motor for high torque output
- Super quiet, high torque, powerful and super slow speed yet tons of wheel speeds when needed
- High purity and higher temperature copper windings -lower copper losses, very good heat dissipating-maximizes efficiency.
- Super thin stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency. High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability, and maximum RPM.
- Supports 2-4S lipo batteries
- Selectable 5.5V/7.5V/8.4V (8A peak) BIG internal BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit), (config via app)
- Constant current: 80A
- Burst current: 120A
- Removable ON/OF switch
- Dimensions: 1.7x 1x 0.4 (inch), 45x25x10 (mm)
- Weight: 41g (1.4oz)
- Motor type: outrunner
- KV (RPM/V): 2000
- No-load current @7.4V : 3.0A
- Watt: 800W
- Battery: 3-4S lipo
- Resistance: 0.02Ohm
- Max current: 53A
- Slot/Pole: 12S14P
- Motor size: 35x33.5mm diameter
- Stator size: 2815
- Weight: 103g (3.6oz)
- The new FURITEK brushless system needs a channel 2 from the receiver to connect to the external ESC. The stock TX/RX does not have a channel 2 so it is required to have a new at least 2-channel TX/RX
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|